Louisiana Fish and Fries
Fish and chips done the American way! This is a great recipe for your lunch menu, try it out.
Barramundi or Para fish, cut into escalopes 2 kg
Wheat flour 200 g
Eggs, whole, beaten 300 ml
Cajun Asian Seasoning Mix 100 g
Polenta 500 g
- Thinly slice the fish to resemble thin schnitzels.
- Seasoned the fish with Cajun Asian Spiced Mix.
- Coat the fish in the flour, egg and then polenta.
- Deep fry until cooked through and golden.
- Serve fish with French fries and a salad.
- Corn meal or polenta will give the crust a golden yellow glow and perfectly crispy texture while keeping the fish moist and juicy.