How to make mouth-wateringly easy recipe by using Astra Fat Spread for "Brownies" that's been passed down through the generations. Try out the recipe below!
- Preheat the oven on 150 ℃. and line up a shallow baking tray.
- Whisk the Astra Fat Spread and sugar in a cake mixing machine at second speed until sugar is dissolved; add eggs gradually and whisk until the mixture is creamy.
- Combine flour, baking powder and cocoa powder, sieve together and mix well with chopped cashew nuts, leave it on a side.
- After the Astra mixture is ready start folding gently withy flour mixture and Carte D’ Or Chocolate Topping until fluffy.
- Pour into the lined baking tray, spread the mixture evenly and then bake in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes or till done.
- When cool down cut into squares and serve.