We’ve heard from many of you that it can be difficult to find the best resources to support you, your staff and your business during this uncertain time. Here are a few resources you might find useful:
Wondering how to keep safe?
WHO has all the latest information and advice on protecting yourself and others from Coronavirus including personal hygiene initiatives, ways of managing stress during the outbreak, best practice for food safety and tips on how to stay well whilst travelling.
Additionally, here is the Coronavirus Guide for the F&B Industry by The World Association of Chefs’ Societies. This guide is specifically written to help people in the F&B industry reduce the risk of their businesses accidentally spreading Coronavirus (aka Covid-19). The suggestions here are low/no-cost and are generally good practice—they have also been evaluated by epidemiologists, public health experts, biologists, and doctors
Guidance from Sri Lanka
- Check out the Health Promotion Beaureau's COVID19 section.
- The Epidemiology Unit of Sri Lanka is also a great resource.
Additional COVID19 Resources
We have also compiled a variety of free resources, programs, virtual events and more to help you connect with the global community, build skills and prepare to advance in a post-COVID-19 world.
- Free Online Training: Worldchefs Academy With this free online Pre-Commis Chef training program, you can prepare for your first job in a professional kitchen right from your home.
- Free Webinar: Sustainability Education for Culinary Professionals
Bolster your resume and help bring sustainable practices to foodservice. This 7-day series teaches chefs how to think and act sustainable, to lead positive change for the planet – and for the improved profitably in the kitchen.
- Worldchefs Online Community
Stay connected. Open your Worldchefs account now at www.worldchefs.org/login.
- For additional training resources to support the well-being of staff at this time, please check out UFS Academy for more info on personal hygiene, safety in food delivery and mental health support for you and your teams
Need help finding resources? Have something to share?
We're here. Send us a message via Live Chat and our team will get back to you.